The Jacon Shotcrete Transmixer 10000 gives you the capability to transport and batch 10 cubic meters of shotcrete or concrete. The TMX 10000 can be optioned with operator stations at both ends of the shotcrete transmixer, enabling the operator to drive onto a decline or into a shaft cage and drive out again without turning the machine around. The Jacon shotcrete Transmixer 1000 features multi-mode, 6-wheel hydrostatic steering. It is capable of reaching speeds of up to 25km/h and handling 1:6 inclines with ease, when fully laden with 10 cubic meters of concrete.
Compact and maneuverable, the Jacon shotcrete Transmixer 1000 is also capable to carry all the materials needed to support shotcreting operations.
- Caterpillar C13 engine rated at 310KW @2100 RPM
- Hydrostatic 6 wheel drive transmission
- Bosch Rexroth Closed Loop Transmission Pump
- Clark hurth 213 steering axles front and back, dynamic capacity 28 tonnes
- Full operating controls from Front and Rear cabins
- 10 Cubic metres, Double Spiral Blades, Capable of mixing From Batching Plant
- Hydraulic Drum Chute Tilting
- Catalytic Converter and Spark Arrestor
- Water pump and 200ltr capacity water tank
- Hydraulically applied four wheel internal wet disc brakes
- 22Km/hr, fully loaded up to 6% gradient
- 12Km/hr, fully loaded up to 15% gradient
Turning Circle 8.5m approx.
Tare Weight : 18.840kg