S6000 Trailer Concrete Pump
The Jacon 6000 trailer pump is ideal for the contractor jobs were only a small concrete pump will do. The S6000 trailer is ideal for piling support shotcreteing and general slab work. The S6000 trailer pump has lockable side engine covers and can also be optioned with a compressor or pressure washer for cleaning out at the end of the job. Jacon Trailer Pumps are available in 35 cubes per hour to 50 cubes per hour and up-to 40mm aggregate.
The JACON S6000 concrete tralier pump draws on nearly 40 years of production of concrete pumps,line pumps and Shotcreting equipment. You will be highly impressed with the quality durability, reliability and cost-effectiveness and yet simple to operate of these Jacon concrete line pumps units.
The Jacon “S” valve is designed to handle extremely concrete mixes as well as low slump mixes making the S6000 concrete trailer pump is a very versatile pump for pumping stiff, low-slump concrete. The receiving hopper has an unrestricted, large, free-filling opening. The Dual Circuit hydraulic system means fast, smooth switching of the heavy duty “S” valve resulting in an almost continuous flow and giving longer life of wear components. The Rexroth hydraulic manifold blocks eliminate the need any hoses and fittings, reducing oil leaks. Your return on investment is unmatched when comparing Jacon concrete pumps with any trailer pump model.
- High performance Deutz diesel engine
- “S” valve with automatic adjustment cutting ring
- Dual circuit hydraulics and accumulator
- Fully hydraulic pilot system, simple, reliable and maintenance free
- Hardchromed concrete cylinders
- Splash guard
- Hopper grate with safety interlock
- Instant reverse on pumping cylinders
- Heavy Duty axle with suspension
- Fully automatic stroke adjustment
- Single channel cordless remote control for pump ON/OFF
- Lifting hook
- Variable displacement Piston Pump